Saturday, June 11, 2011

beeeeee happy.

I've been working on a custom birthday card that my friend ordered.  She is a TOP DAWG at the cool company called, 31 Gifts.  Maybe you've heard of it?  They sell some pretty fun bags and they're all about personalization. 
Anyway, she wanted to have me create a birthday card to give each of her team members for their birthday.  I showed her two different ideas we could go with it.  She opted for the cuter one.  I second that motion.


I'm forgetting the name they came up for their team, but it has to do with a BEE wearing a crown.  Hence, a bee with a crown.  She had the clever idea to make a play on the phrase "Happy b-day".  I love when people are tricky like that.  
I have no idea if she's going to like it, but I'm having fun with it. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...