Monday, March 12, 2012

Envelope Pillow Tutorial

Our mom is the queen of the "envelope pillow." When I was a wee little gal, she found an embroidery for me to make. It looked like the front of an envelope and the text was something like

To My Sweetheart
123 Lovers Lane
Heartville, XOXO

I thought it looked great just how it was. But my brilliant mother took the envelope to the next level of awesomeness. That's right, she made the embroidery into a pillow with a little envelope and a button to seal it all together. Some day I will take a picture. 

Luckily, my mom and my sister created a series of YouTube videos with a tutorial of how to make my mom's easy envelope pillow. I haven't seen them for a few years so I was shocked today when I saw that over 2,000 people have seen each of the videos. So cool!

Here they are for you viewing pleasure... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...